Monday, May 10, 2010

Motherhood Monday 5/10



What's the longest you've been away from your children? 

  • I've never been away from my kids for longer than a few hours.  Minus the week I spent in the hospital after a c-section.  My son and daughter only spend a few hours a day without me.
  • Recently, They have been going to pre-school for 8 hours 2 days a week and it is a long time for both of them and me!

Did you do it for personal reasons? 

  • Yes, it was for personal reasons.  I started a new position that required some day shifts and could not pass up the opportunity to be on salary! I miss them and they break my heart every time I drop them off!



1 others said so!:

Jennifer @ Mom Spotted 5/10/2010  

I didn't leave until my oldest was 8. When they were both small it was harder on me. lol

Thanks for joining in.