Monday, May 10, 2010

Leg Huggers Winner's Review

I won Leg Huggers from Emi at The Cloth Diaper Report back in December.  I've had quite a few opportunities to use them.  My daughter looks absolutely adorable in them.  As a warning to those with boys, they are more of a purple/lavendar color than a blue/grey color.

What I like most about the Leg Huggers is they are made from a bamboo blend that is super soft on my daughter's skin.  

Another great reason to love Leg Huggers is cloth diapering.  Since I cloth diaper, Leg Huggers have been a blessing.  No need to strip down my baby in the cold weather to change her diaper.  I stopped using tights all together.  Leg huggers and socks were all the rage for me during the winter!

I'm also attaching a link to Emi's review and the giveaway I won.  Check out what she has to say about them.  I'd like to add a huge THANK YOU to Emi for such a great review and to Agoo Apparel, Inc. for sending me such a wonderful surprise.

0 others said so!: