Monday, May 10, 2010

Bummis Cloth Wipes Winner's Review

Bummis Cloth Wipes are amazing.  I use them for myself and my kids.  They are great for nose wipes, as well as, washing faces! They are small and compact so I keep them in my purse and diaper bag for times when we are out and about.  They come in very handy when we are out to eat or at the park.  Just a small amount of water and a hand-made soap bit get's them clean the green way! 
Bummis Wipes are super soft and absorbent! We love them and are looking into purchasing a couple more packages! Thank you to Shannon from Coupon Mommy of 3 for her great review and giveaway.  Without you, I would have never found this wonderful product. If you wish to purchase your own, please head over to the Bummis shop.  They have a new color combination coming Spring of 2010. I might have to purchase them myself now!


0 others said so!: