Monday, May 3, 2010

Monday Minute @ DDoR

Monday Minute

1 - How much would you have to be paid to eat a human cadaver's finger?

You could NEVER pay me enough. I can't STAND the smell of formaldehyde and eeeuuuu it's a human being!

2 - Describe the worst physical fight you've ever been in.

9th grade year, sucka punched a douche bag in my French class for calling me "Fat Pat" for a week straight during class (during the entire class repeatedly, over and over again! Yah, annoying right?)  He never said it again. He got suspended for 3 days. I got sent back to class. (I drew blood sucka!)


3 - Name one song that if you never heard it ever again, you'd be thrilled.

Celebration... oh Dear God, that song goes right through me!


4 - Describe the "drunkest" situation you've ever been.

I don't think I have EVER been drunk. Seriously, I've drank but never to the point that I didn't know anything that was going on.  Never to the point that I did not know what I was doing. Just enough to get red, warm cheeks. :o)


5 - What's your biggest regret?

Wishing away my childhood.  Always wishing I was older like the rest of my brothers and sisters. Taking my Mom for granted and not truly sitting with her when she was alive.  I regret not giving her time as a teen (but I was a teen and that's what they do). I regret not asking my mother all the questions I have now about parenting! Ya, I have a lot of regrets but, now I move on and try not to develop any more!

1 others said so!:

Ian 5/04/2010  

Sucka punched a douchebag? I like it. Alot.