Monday, May 3, 2010

Monday Mayhem 5/3

Join Us for Monday Mayhem
1. What time do you usually wake up in the morning?


  • 7:45 MTR
  • 9:00 WF
2. What do you do for the first hour of your day?

  • try to wake up! 
  • Shower 
  • wake the kids and fight for the rest of the hour to get them dressed!
3. Where did or will you have for lunch today?

  • Subway 
4.  What did you or will you be eating lunch? 

  • 6" Italian on wheat toasted with all the veggies they could fit in it!
5. What is your best high school memory?

  • probably would have to say any time I was in Band Class
6. Tell us about your favorite pair of shoes.

  • Love my Crocs and recently love a pair of flip flops I purchased at Payless, they are brown leather with little stones on them. So Cute!
7. What does a perfect Sunday afternoon include for you?

  • Family time.. actual family time.. not just being in the same room as the family but actually interacting and TALKING with them.
8. Was there one book that you read as a child that you still cherish?

  • The Light in the Attic. My SIL recently found the book I had as a child. I gave it to my nephew when he started to read.  My SIL gave it back to me and now I read it to my son and daughter!
9. How would the people that know you personally describe you?

  • Hilarious, kind, honest, fair and generous!

10. How would the people who only know you online describe you?

  • Friendly, honest, determined? (well, I do enter a lot of contests LOL)

11. How will you be treating yourself today?

  • I had some chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream in a chocolate dipped cone for a snack tonight... half licked by my daughter but it was a cool relief to the heat
12. What is your definition of being spiritual? Are you spiritual?


  • Spiritual to me is believing in the higher power and living his way. I am sort of spiritual.

2 others said so!:

Melissa Lynn Shell 5/04/2010  

Subway is one of my favorite places to eat, and I love the vegetables. As many as they can get on there.

Tracy 5/05/2010  

mmmm, chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream is a great treat :O)