Monday, May 10, 2010

Getting to Know You @ Mannland5


The questions..

1. What has been your most memorable Mother's Day? (with your mom, as a mom, or with your wife)
  • This Mother's Day was my most memorable (well the best one so far that is). I actually got what I wanted every year. Something handmade by my babies! I got a frame that my daughter colored and my son put stickers on. I also got hand prints and foot prints from each of them with poems that they made in school!
2. Have you ever been pulled over for speeding and were you able to talk your way out of it?
  • Yes, and was not able to get out of it but then again, my comment to the cop was, "just give me the ticket and let me be on my way, I know I was wrong but I wasn't going that fast!"
3. What's the oldest thing you have hanging in your closet?
  • a pair of jeans from when I was 16 that I will never fit into for the rest of my life but they have memories and I can't give them up!
4. Do you whiten your teeth?
  • nope
5. Underwear or Panties..What do you call your "unmentionables"?
  • underpants
6. If you could go on vacation right now..today..where would you go?
  • California, I'd like to see my friend and my God daughter before she get's so old she forgets who we are!
7. Do you get offended when people cuss on their blogs?
  • No, I could care less. It's called freedom of speech! 
8. If you had to give up one luxury item, it would be....?
  • I guess you would like me to say my laptop however, I won't. I would give up TV before anything!




0 others said so!: