Monday, May 10, 2010

Monday Mayhem 5/10

Join Us for Monday Mayhem



1. How old is your Mom? If she has passed away, how old would she be?

  • She would be 71, she passed away at 52.

2. What is/was your Moms worst habit?

  • swearing

3. What famous person does/did your Mom resemble (a picture of that famous person would be nice)?

  • I don't think my Mom looked like anyone famous but her personality reminded me a lot of Rosanne.

4. What would be one meal that you would love for your Mom to cook for you right now?

  • not a meal but home made popcorn made in a pressure cooker... I always loved that!

5. Was your Mom a Stay at Home Mom or did she have to go to a work/job (and yes, Mayhem understands and knows that being a Stay at Home Mom is work/job) when you were growing up?

  • She worked but was usually home by the time I was home from school.  That is if my Dad picked her up on time. She didn't drive.

6. If you could change one thing about your Mom what would it be?

  • The only change I would make is that she didn't die.

7. Did you ever make your mom cry? if so, explain.

  • Not that I ever saw but I am sure something about her made me cry at least once in her life.  The only instance I can think of is she cried when she found out she was pregnant with me. Cried and swore a whole lot from what I've been told LOL!

8. Have you ever told a lie to your Mom to protect yourself or someone else? If yes, have you come clean and told your Mom the truth?

  • I lied to my Mom a lot and no, sadly I never got the chance to come clean on any. She died when I was 18 so, who owns up to anything at 18?

9. What is the one thing that you most admire about your Mom?

  • I admired her determination.  She fought brain cancer for 6 or 7 years (that I know of) and she was very determined to live to see me graduate from high school and go to college.  She lived 3 months past my high school graduation!

10. In 10 words or less, describe your Mom.

  • Loving, determined, crafty, patient and missed!




1 others said so!:

I am Harriet 5/10/2010  

Popcorn in a pressure cooker? WOW! That sounds wonderful.
Think of it as being blessed for 18 years :)

Thanks for playing.