Monday, March 29, 2010

Changes....

Tomorrow starts my new position.  I was promoted to Office Manager at my job and I'm pretty excited and nervous about it.  I hope all works out okay.  I'm sure it will all be fine. I have a few good people behind me to help out so, I'm sure nothing too bad can go wrong. Wish me luck! I'm going to try and keep up with posting but, please understand if I'm not around for a couple weeks.  It's a big adjustment!

2 others said so!:

Tracy 3/29/2010  

Congrats on the new position! I'm sure you will do fantastic :O) Best of luck and come back whenever you can :O)

Tracy

Letherton 4/09/2010  

congrats

I stumbled across your blog and wanted to say hi.
Take a minute an check my blog out
I have lots of great giveaways going on.
Thanks :)

ethertonphotography.blogspot.com