Monday, March 22, 2010

Big #2 This Summer!


Lately, I've been trying to figure out what theme A's 2nd birthday should be and I think I may have found the perfect one! I was searching Etsy for a Birthday Dress and found the outfit pictured right. It's made by One Two Three Shops

I got to thinking, Disney? No, Minnie! A. loves Mickey and Minnie Mouse so, why not.  It just makes sense and since I completely fell in love with the outfit, I have to get it. It's pretty reasonably priced but I will need to wait until it's a bit closer to A's birthday  

I'm going to have to search around some more on Etsy to find a matching outfit for X.  I'm going to see if I can find a t-shirt with a tie appliqué in Mickey and maybe find a couple of fabric appliqués to put on shirts for hubby and I.  That would be simply adorable!

At partystore.com, I found the perfect party accessories.  Minnie Mouse plates, cups and invitations. Look how perfect the plates match the outfits. 

Best of all, the Minnie party supplies are all on sale for 1/2 off! I'm going to try and convince my hubby to purchase them this week. The invitations are regular price but we only need three packs.  Now to find a place for the shin-dig, maybe the backyard will be fixed by then? Oh, I can only hope. 






0 others said so!: