Saturday, March 6, 2010

Want a Katydid Cloth Diaper for Half Price? Check out this....

 

has Katydid Cloth Diapers on sale

TODAY ONLY 
  March 6, 2010  

You can get the diaper and (2) TWO inserts for

  $8.97  
(tax and shipping applied at checkout)



I'm very excited to be receiving my very own Katydid cloth diapers.  Since reading all the great reviews online the past couple weeks, I know these are what I am looking for functional!  They remind me of FuzziBunz, one of my favorite snap pocket diapers. I'll surely be posting my own review as soon as I can get them to some good use!

If your looking for a great deal click though to babyhalfoff.com and purchase some for yourself.  There is a limit of (2) two diapers per order and the priority mail shipping was very reasonable! Thanks to babyhalfoff.com for such a great deal!!!



0 others said so!: