Monday, March 22, 2010

Monday Mayhem 3/22


Today's meme is based on the popular YES or No.
The focus on the internet. Answer yes or no for each question. 
Then Click Here and post your link!
Join Us for Monday Mayhem




HAVE YOU?

  1. Googled yourself? YES
  2. Googled your neighbor? YES
  3. Used Google maps to spy on someone? NO, How do I do that?
  4. Spied on someone via Facebook? YES (of course who hasn't)
  5. Friended someone on Facebook that you don't know? YES
  6. Tweeted gossip? NO
  7. Followed a celeb on Twitter? YES 
  8. Kissed any one of your Facebook friends? NO   
  9. Regretted an online relationship? NO       
  10. Dumped someone online? NO  
  11. Played a prank on someone online? NO
  12. Spied on a High School bully online? NO
  13. Written a nasty email? YES, (but in my defense, the one I received was nasty first. I know to wrongs don't make a right but, I was PO'd)
  14. Sent something X-rated via email? NO
  15. Searched your state's/locality's database for predators? YES AND OTHER STATES TOO
  16. Done an online search on someone's traffic offenses? YES
  17. Ordered dinner online? NO
  18. Purchased something over $250 online? YES (well, all together but purchased separately over a month)
  19. Left an anonymous comment? NOPE, I stand by my comments!
  20. Checked out someone else's email (as in spy on your s.o.)? NO, Again, How do I do that?

2 others said so!:

Tracy 3/22/2010  

I wanted to let you know what an awesome blog you have!! I left you an award on my site, please follow the link...
http://thedailymomdiaries.blogspot.com/2010/03/i-am-truly-honored.html

Tracy

I am Harriet 3/22/2010  

Good for you with the nasty email defense!

Thanks for playing!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/03/50-traffic-tips/