Friday, April 9, 2010

5QF'er Posting My Answers!

Found a cute blog follow today called Five Questions Friday at My Little Life!



Questions for today are:
1. Who would you want to play you in a movie of your life?
2. Did you ever go to summer camp?
3. What sends you running and screaming in the other direction?
4. What is something you do that drives your spouse nuts?
5. What is currently your favorite song?

So, here goes:


  1. Who would play me in the movie of my life?
    • My life is so interesting enough to make a movie.  No, really it is! I think I would want someone hot, skinny and sexy to play me like maybe Jennifer Aniston (spelling) but, once the producers saw me, I'd get Rosanne Barr! Ahh, she's alright I guess.  At least she would have my attitude!
  2. Summer Camp? Did I "get" to go?
    • Unfortunately (or fortunately whichever) I never went to summer camp.  My block was my summer camp. My parent's did really believe in all that send your kids away crap or maybe they were just too cheap? I always thought I missed out on something but, I would have probably been the outcast anyway which makes me happy my parent's didn't do such a thing to me!
  3. What makes me run around screaming and ranting and sweating and heebie jeebering?
    • Spiders... Need I say more!? Okay, not just spiders but really any creepy crawly with 8 or more legs! OK, yah spiders! Also, the treat that the person who killed it for me might actually try to put it's dead, smooshed carcass anywhere near me! God, I HATE spiders!
  4. Do I really need to answer this question about what drives my husband crazy? Can't I just tell you what he does that drives me batty?
    • I think everything I do and don't do drives him nuts.  If I wash the dishes, I didn't wash the floor. You know what I mean? Nothing seems to make him happy, I just ignore the signals... kind of... and that "what-did-you-do-all-day" question of his drives me batty! I got 2 kids running around this house like a band of hooligans tearing the place apart.  When it's "his day" with the kids and "my break", he does the laundry while "I" watch the kids and keep them entertained.  He goes shopping for things (anything) while "I" stay home and entertain the kids.  Hmmmm, I wonder why he can get so much done!?
  5. What is my favorite song at the moment?
    • Currently, my favorite song is pretty famous but not sung by anyone famous "yet".  I love listening to my 21 month old daughter sitting in her crib singing "Some Where Over The Rainbow". It's the most beautiful way to wake up in the morning.  She has such an adorably sweet voice.  If you could only hear it! Oh wait, you can sort of since I uploaded her and my son singing to this blog a while back!

0 others said so!: