Sunday, February 7, 2010

My blog is finally ready!


I have finally finished my family blog and I love it.  I found the template at emocutez. I used the Baby Shop template by ipietoon and added my own personality! It was super fun to do.  I am NO html expert but, everything I ever needed to know about customizing this template was found through Google Search! Seriously, is there anything Google doesn't find? (well, besides Chuck Norris LOL)

So, what am I planning on doing with this blog?  Well, blogging of course. I wanted a place to talk about my children, family life and my opinions on different topics.  I also plan to post some reviews of items I won from giveaways at other blogs.  I already have a few to type up.

If you feel so inclined, please sign up for an email subscription.  Thank you for following my blog!

0 others said so!: