Monday, February 8, 2010

Flip Diaper System Winner Review

Back in the December, I won a Flip diaper from Suburban Saving Mama's blog courtesy of Diaper Junction. I could not wait to get this one in! Fluff mail is the best. I chose the Zinnia color with an organic cotton liner.

How is the fit?
The Flip diaper is a one size (OS) fits most cover that snaps at the waist and rise.  Like I said before, my daughter has a very short rise and skinny waist for an 18 month old. This diaper fits her wonderfully.

What features are my favorite?
I love the ability to adjust the rise, the soft elastic at the legs and the little flaps that hold the soaker pad in place.  In my opinion, the flaps are what make the Flip diaper a better stay-dry option for our little girl. We have trouble with some of the other diaper covers out there.  They seem to leak at the waist when she is wearing elastic waist pants. It's more like wicking since the others formed gaps.  I like that the Flip diaper has the waterproof flap in the front because it prevents wetness from wicking onto her clothing!

I'd like to thank Jamie at Suburban Saving Mama for this wonderful giveaway and Diaper Junction for donating the Flip diaper. I am so glad I won the chance to try this great diaper before I made the commitment to purchase one. If your looking for a place to purchase your own Flip diaper, try Diaper Junction. They even have a great customer rewards program! 

2 others said so!:

Jamie 2/09/2010  

Very nice review! I am glad that you like it!

Beccalynn 2/16/2010  

Wow, girl, you won a bunch of diapers. Good for you!!!