Monday, July 12, 2010

Want to Win a DATE NIGHT?

If you're anything like my husband and I, you have NOT had a date night in a long time. For me, it's been almost 18 years.  Not that I have never been out with my husband but never as a DATE. We go out for dinner just about every Saturday and have since we got married but, I wouldn't consider them dates.  


Happily Domestic is doing a wonderful giveaway right now.  It ends when her blog reaches 1,000 public followers.  To be entered into the drawing, head over to the Happily Domestic blog and become a public follower. Then, leave a message on her post. Le her you are a public follower and your email address! That's all and you will be entered into the drawing for a $50 Date Night package that will include:

  • $20 gift card to Regal Cinemas and 
  • $30 gift card to the restaurant of the winner's choice from the list on her post
So, you want in on it don't you? Well CLICK HERE and remember to become a public follower of Happily Domestic and leave a message on the post you are directed to.  

(PS: She was on 756 followers as of this post. Almost there!)





0 others said so!: