Thursday, September 30, 2010

My Little Man....

Xavier a few hours old
09/30/05
Today is my son's 5th birthday.  I can't believe 5 years have already gone by. I was looking through old picture of his cute little face the afternoon he was born.  I remember thinking how far away 5 years felt. My nephew was 5 when my son was born. I couldn't imagine my little baby being that big.  Now, the time is here.  


Xavier was my first miracle baby.  After 7 years of infertility treatment, we finally conceived through IVF.  I will never forget the day I found out I was pregnant.  On January 11, 2005, I received a phone call from the RE's (reproductive endocrinology) office with the news.  Pregnant! My HcG levels were in the 400's.  It was definite, we were pregnant! I remember at the exact moment I was told a light snow began to fall on me.  I was at work, outside in the parking lot.  I didn't want to give anyone a clue to the answer until I told my husband. I wanted him to be the first person I told.  I called him immediately and when he answered I said, "Hi Daddy!" He was so happy and kept saying, "Really? Really?"

The right to King Richard's Renaissance Fair
09/25/10 
Here we are 5 years later and Xavier amazes me ever day.  He's a smart bright kid. He's currently obsessed with Star Wars and loves to play Star Wars Lego on his Play Station. He attends preschool twice a week and takes great care of his baby sister. I'm proud to call him my son.  Happy 5th Birthday My Prince! Mommy, Daddy and Addison love you!

2 others said so!:

Tracy 9/30/2010  

Happy Birthday to your little guy!! He is adorable and what a sweet story :O)
Take care,
Tracy

Mindy 9/30/2010  

He is absolutely adorable! I can tell how much you love your kids by the way you talk about them. He has the best smile!