Thursday, September 2, 2010

Changing my look again!!!

I know, I know, changing again! I just can't find my look... You know, that look? The one that makes you say, "yup, that's me"! I think I am close to it. Maybe for this month anyway.  I just love designing a look. I like my Linky Spot page so, maybe I can make something out of this blog with that look. I can't seem to get the title right though.  I'm not liking the "said so" section. I think the pink and brown stripes are killing it for me! Let me know what you all think. Do you like the beginnings of my new look?? Let me know!


Also, if anyone knows how to put a changing photo frame in there.  Can you help a girl out? I'd like to have something like my bloggy friend Mindy has over at The Inquisitive Mom. I don't want it exactly. I'm just looking for maybe some code to get a changing picture background in a frame.  And seriously, I found the cutest frame to use!!!




2 others said so!:

Mindy 9/02/2010  

Hey there! I think your header is terrific and I'm impressed by your skills. It's fun to see regular changes. Thanks for the compliment on my blog! I would like to keep my header and get a different background for mine, but I don't have the funds right now. As for the header, I know she put a lot of time into, so I think it's a bit tricky. Good luck!

Patty (Mummatutu) 9/02/2010  

Thanks for the compliments Mindy! I may have figured out how to do the title the way I want it... It's a little tricky to say the least and now I just have to find the right program to do it... LOL

I like change too... something new to look at... I get sick of looking at the same thing over and over on my blog!!! Have you checked out some of the free backgrounds??? maybe you could find one ot match your colors.. or... maybe I could whip something up if I find it along the way??? If I find something I'll let you know!!!